Friday, September 3, 2010

Am I the Only One Who Hasn't Read Clockworks Angel?

College just started up again and I have been crazy busy with work and studying.  Really it is fine by me, I love staying busy, but it is totally infringing on my reading time!  I feel like I am the only one who hasn't read Clockwork Angel, please tell me otherwise.  Here I've been dying to read this book for about a year and I can't even find the time to buy it.  Pretty the only I've been able to survived so long is due to the beautiful book trailer created by the brilliant Vania.  My favorite part of the trailer is where Tessa describes her first kiss...I have to know more about that kiss!  Thanks goodness it is Labor Day Weekend right?

1 comment:

  1. Lol, I'm not reading it now either (dying to order it though!), but the vampire bit in the trailer freaked me out! XD

    ReplyDelete