Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hello Fellow Book Worms...

Hello fellow book worms I'm Broklyn, or B according to those near and dear.  That is how I came up with my blog title: The Book B.  A blog that has been in the making since my infancy might I add.  I admit in my full 20 plus year blogging about books didn't really cross my mind until recently, but I always enjoyed discussing books, recommending books, and theorizing about books.  When I say always...I mean always. As a baby I slept with books not stuffed animals.  Crying, because I had yet to learn to speak, until my Mother had selected the desired reads.  With a different lineup every night.  It was no surprise that boop (book) was my first word.  My room, as well as an in home office, is full of books: new, old, finished, abandoned, you name it.  This love of books is what I want to share with whoever is willing to listen...So here it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment