Sunday, August 22, 2010

2010 Debut Author Challenge

Ok so I recently came across The Story Siren's 2010 Debut Author Challenge and instantly knew I had to be part of it (even if I am a little late to the party).  She challenged everyone to read at least 12 debut novels, but seeing how both college and work are starting back I may not find the time to read 12.  However, it can't hurt to try, and seeing how I have already read 1 or 2 I may have a chance to reach let say...6.  I know 6 is lame, but with only a few months left and limited for reading...Well, a girl has got be be realistic.

Bold: I have read it
Crossed Out: I have reviewed it.

My 2010 Debut Author Reading List:
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
Forget-Her-Nots by Amy Brecount White
Flecks Of Gold by Alicia Buck
Fortune by Megan Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment