Sunday, September 5, 2010

Lugged from the Library (1)


I finally went out and got a library card, and boy was it about time!  I feel that it was a necessary step in to fulfilling my book nerdieness.  Not to mention completely practical for poor college student such as myself.  So to document this splendid occasion I am going to start a "Lugged from the Library" column.  This week there wasn't much lugging involved since I only checked out one book, but I love the alliteration.

ArchEnemy: The Looking Glass Wars
ArchEnemy: The Looking Glass Wars: This is the third book in The Looking Glass Wars series.  I own the first two book in their paperback form, but ArchEnemy has yet to be released in that form so I opted to check it out from the library.  I'm so excited to start using the library more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment